The GiftPup Blog
- Top 10 Birthday Gifts for Kids Posted on 25th September 2019
Buying a birthday gift can either be the easiest thing in the world, or one of the most difficult. With favourite characters and hobbies that can change by the week, finding the perfect gift that will they will love, and that will last them can be a struggle.
- Beautiful Gift Ideas for Child Bridesmaids to Cherish Posted on 21st September 2019
Being asked to be a bridesmaid is often an event we associate with adult friends, yet children are also regularly included in the bridal party. If you've decided to make a child in your life a bridesmaid at your wedding, you'll no doubt be hunting down a few gift ideas perfect for saying thank you!
- How To...Be The Maid of Honour Posted on 18th September 2019
The role of Maid of Honour is just that, an honour. The bride has chosen you to be the woman that she trusts and loves enough to have by her side on the biggest day of her life, so it's only natural that you will want to make sure that you do a good job. Here at GiftPup, we've created a quick guide for how to be the BEST Maid of Honour.
- 10 Creative Gift Ideas for Anyone Who Loves Their Pet Posted on 14th September 2019
There are lots of pet-related gifts on the market, but how do you choose the ideal gift for the pet lover in your life?
- Top 10 Birthday Gifts for Him Posted on 11th September 2019
For the top man in your life, whether he's your dad, brother, husband, boyfriend, or even just a friend, help him celebrate his birthday in style with our Top 10 Birthday Gifts
- 11 Of The Biggest Birthday Gift Mistakes To Avoid Posted on 7th September 2019
Buying a birthday gift is a chance to unleash your creativity, while showing how much you care about the recipient. Make sure your choice hits the spot by steering clear of these 11 whopping birthday gift mistakes…
- Would YOU Regift A Wedding Present? Posted on 4th September 2019
Our recent survey has revealed that:
77% of us are happy to buy a wedding gift for our family members and friends.
Only 26% of us would spend more than £50 on our friends' wedding gift, but 52% of us would splash the cash for family members.
43% of us would re-gift an item to save money.
- The 5 Top Bridesmaid Gifts For Your Gin Obsessed Bridal Squad Posted on 31st August 2019
Organising a wedding can be tough. Worrying about your dress fitting properly, whether Auntie Margaret is going to be grouchy if she's sat next to Aunt Paula after they fell out over 20 years ago and stressing over the cake are all part and parcel of getting hitched. It’s no wonder that engaged couples really feel the strain when it comes to getting everything just right on their special day.
- Top 10 Birthday Gifts for Her Posted on 28th August 2019
For the best friend who's like a sister, to the sister who's also your best friend; for the mums, the stepmums, the wives and the daughters, we've selected our Top 10 Birthday Gifts to treat the women in your life.
- Back To School Essentials For 2019 Posted on 24th August 2019
It's nearly time for the kids to go back to school, and as any parent knows, this means there's a few key items which they’ll need to stock up on beforehand.
Many items make great back to school gifts for those a little anxious about the new school year. Read on for our back to school tips and shopping list, which ticks all the essential boxes, and makes a few suggestions for items which will get your kids looking forward to being back in the classroom!
21-30 of 55