The GiftPup Blog
- GiftPup’s Easy Guide to Perfect Gift Wrapping This Festive Season Posted on 16th November 2019
We all love to give gifts at Christmas, but ensuring we get it right is often a trickier task to manage. The following quick guide will help you make the most of your gift wrapping this festive season, giving your presents a little added appeal.
- Winter Proposal Ideas Posted on 13th November 2019
According to UK wedding planning website, BrideBook, an estimated 100,000 proposals are set to happen over the holiday period, with 40% of proposals occurring between December and February (or more specifically, December and Valentine's Day). Alongside this analysis, Bridebook predicted that the post possibly day for proposals was in fact Christmas Day, closely followed by Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
- What Are The Golden Rules When Choosing Gifts For Your Bridesmaid? Posted on 9th November 2019
Your wedding is one of the biggest and most important days of your life, but we all know it wouldn’t be as special without the contribution of your bridesmaids. If you’re eager to show them how much you care, then why not get a special gift?
- Top Gifts for Graduates Posted on 6th November 2019
After several long years of university studies, they've done it! They've finally finished! The dissertation that they spent days (and nights) toiling over in the library has been completed, every assignment and test is done and passed, and they can finally escape that nightmare housemate! This years graduates are all finally ready to cross the stage and receive their degree.
- 10 Wonderful Winter Wedding Gift Ideas for Bridesmaids Posted on 2nd November 2019
A wedding is always cause for celebration, and winter weddings provide even more opportunity to be creative. Many brides love to treat their bridesmaids to a gift to mark the occasion, as a way of saying thank you for their contribution to the big day.
- 20th Wedding Anniversary Gifts and Ideas Posted on 30th October 2019
A lot can change in 20 years, after all, back in 1999, Ricky Martin was Livin' La Vida Loca, we were all fearing the Millenium Bug and Y2K, Prince Edward married Sophie Rhys-Jones, and you married the love of your life! So what do you do to celebrate this momentous occasion?
- 7 Tips to Keep Your Christmas Shopping Budget in Check Posted on 26th October 2019
Even for the most enthusiastic of festive shoppers, Christmas shopping can be surprisingly stressful activity, particularly if you're keen to stick to a budget this year. Thankfully, there's no reason to be overly extravagant with your festive gifts in 2019 – here are seven of our top tips to ensure you stay within budget without scrimping on the festive cheer!
- Winter Wedding Gift Guide Posted on 23rd October 2019
As the nights draw longer and the temperature drops, it can only mean one thing...the winter wedding season is coming!
- Great British Baking Gifts for Kitchen Showstoppers Posted on 19th October 2019
The return of the Great British Bake Off has got lots of us thinking about creating our own incredible creations in the kitchen!
- How To Protect Your Pet This Winter Posted on 16th October 2019
With the dark nights and colder months drawing in, it’s important to keep your four legged family members comfortable and safe.
1-10 of 50